Primarily used as an overnight stop site, due to its proximity to Ouistreham (Caen ferry port).
Les Hautes Coutures is well placed to visit Pegasus Bridge, its superb museum and the Café Gondrée, just a short stroll away. Caen’s Peace Memorial museum, the D-Day beaches and Bayeux, with its famous Norman tapestry, are all an easy drive away. The swimming pool complex is popular with after being to see the historic sites of the region.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
1 Apr - 30 Jun, 1 Sep – 31 Oct
7 nights for the price of 6
14 nights for the price of 10
21 nights for the price of 14
(Based on unit + 2)
- Countryside setting, four miles from nearest beach
- Pegasus Bridge and museum 300 yards, Ouistreham four miles, Caen six miles, Juno Beach Centre (Canadian D-Day museum) 14 miles
- Facilities set on two levels with access to canal path through code-locked gate
- High season – very popular, near the bustling coastal resorts of the D-Day beaches
- All season – ideal for Caen ferry port and the main D-Day sites; some services operating for most of season
- Owned and run by the Fourault family, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- 2014, 10.7-17.8 minimum stay 2 nights
- Please note the campsite will not accept arrivals after 10pm
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Les Hautes Coutures
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Outdoor and covered pools, waterslide, Jacuzzi and water benches
Basic Portakabin-style wash blocks, heavily used in high season
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.