Perfect for young families and couples alike
This top quality site offers an idyllic rural château setting, a splendid restaurant and the most charming site owners you could hope to meet. The friendly little café by the château and the family bathrooms are welcome enhancements to the relaxed, family atmosphere. Visits to a local cider farm are organised by the site staff and on most Friday evenings there is an acoustic music night around the château. You might want to take a visit to the cathedral city of Lisieux which is nearby.
- Deep in the Calvados countryside, 16 miles to nearest beaches
- Pont l’Evêque six miles, Le Havre 30 miles
- High season – ideal for young families and lovers of the countryside
- Low season – perfect for anyone seeking peace and quiet, a rural idyll
- Owned and run by the Bony family, English spoken
- Member of Castels chain
- Music festival on site during the last weekend of the season
- 2014, 28.6-31.8 maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs not allowed
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Spacious, open, shaded and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A), some overlooking the lake
Snacks and take-away
One older-style wash block and two modern ones of which one composed of family bathrooms
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.