Ideal for exploring this lovely part of France
The orchards, lush forests and tall white cliffs of the Seine valley are stunning, while old Norman farms and white stone villages pepper a lovely landscape that is topped off majestically by the region’s medieval jewel, Rouen. Monet’s inspiration for his famous water lily paintings, Giverny is within easy reach and the Route des Abbayes (Abbeys’ Route) alone, could keep you going for days. The tranquil nature of the site and the outdoor pool now being covered make it a great choice for whenever you visit in the season.
- Woodland setting above the Seine valley
- Jumièges village centre and abbey 500 yards, River Seine two miles, Rouen 17 miles, Le Havre 46 miles, Dieppe 48 miles, Paris 94 miles
- High season – busy, but still a peaceful site
- Low season – can be popular, but remains a peaceful get away, close to the Channel and to some of northern France’s most beautiful countryside, gardens and cultural sites
- Run by Monsieur and Madame Commare
- 2015, 5.7-31.8 maximum unit length 7m, all other dates 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A); some also with water and drainage
Bar, snacks and takeaway pizzas
Buses to Rouen 400 yards
Municipal sports ground 100 yards.
Modern wash blocks, one heated in low season
Restaurants, shops, bars and other village services 500 yards
We used campsite as a stopover for Dieppe. Others doing the same for Le Havre. We enjoyed our few days here, as cycling round the lanes was fairly flat. We used the ferry, which was free, to cross the river but that might put off some of those towing. Looks like Swimming pool & evening takeaways were available during the school holidays
- Towing: Moderate
- Location: Country
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Peaceful break
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.