An excellent base for touring the vineyards and châteaux of the western Loire valley, plus fantastic go-free offers on children and pets
Vallée des Vignes is a superbly maintained and spacious site, with high quality facilities, that has been developed to complement its rural surroundings. It’s an ideal base for Saumur, Angers and the local wine villages, as well as Doué’s rose gardens and World Wildlife Fund recognised zoo. The memorable historical park of Puy du Fou takes you on a mesmerising journey back through time, and Futuroscope, the theme park of the moving image, is not far away either.
- Countryside setting on edge of small village with local services and 22 wine growers
- Doué-la-Fontaine three and a half miles, Saumur 18 miles, Angers 28 miles, Puy de Fou 46 miles
- High season – peaceful surroundings, superb for young families
- Low season – fantastic go-free offers on children and pets, a blissfully peaceful site, superb base for touring the local vineyards and châteaux
- Maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted (gas only)
- Dogs welcome
- Owned by Thierry and Nathalie Sanna
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Vallée des Vignes
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Large pitches (90-150m2); open and part-shaded; all with electricity (10A), water and drainage
Snacks and take-away
Some children's activities
Spacious modern wash blocks
Wi-Fi not on pitches (free).
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.