Set in well-maintained, attractively developed grounds with own small wood
The facilities on site and across the quiet road make La Mignardière ideal for younger families, as well as a great base for discovering the Loire châteaux and all of the central Loire valley. Buses to Tours centre stop 50 yards from the site entrance, and the very welcoming and friendly owners provide tourist information and advice on the riverside cycle routes of the Loire and Cher valleys.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
7 nights for the price of 6
(Based on unit + 2)
- Eight miles from the A10 motorway, in a quiet suburb of Tours, 500m from a fishing lake
- Tours seven and a half miles, Chinon 24 miles, Blois 50 miles, Futuroscope 57 miles
- High season – a good, handy base for exploring the châteaux and vineyards of the area; family-oriented, with activities organised for children and the benefit of a covered heated pool
- Low season – a peaceful, spacious and relaxed site, great for discovering historic Tours and the local region
- Owned and run by the Cauwel family, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A), water and drainage
Snacks and take-away
Children's leisure park opposite (entrance charge)
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.