Set in well-maintained, attractively developed grounds with own small wood
The facilities on site and across the quiet road make La Mignardière ideal for younger families, as well as a great base for discovering the Loire châteaux and all of the central Loire valley. Buses to Tours centre stop 50 yards from the site entrance, and the very welcoming and friendly owners provide tourist information and advice on the riverside cycle routes of the Loire and Cher valleys.
- Eight miles from the A10 motorway, in a quiet suburb of Tours, 500m from a fishing lake
- Tours seven and a half miles, Chinon 24 miles, Blois 50 miles, Futuroscope 57 miles
- High season – a good, handy base for exploring the châteaux and vineyards of the area; family-oriented, with activities organised for children and the benefit of a covered heated pool and wellness centre
- Low season – a peaceful, spacious and relaxed site, great for discovering historic Tours and the local region
- Owned and run by the Cauwel family, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A), water and drainage
Paddling pool with toddlers' waterslide
Snacks and take-away, Small shop
Modern wash blocks
Children's leisure park opposite (entrance charge) including pony rides, pony cart, pedal cars, pet farm, mini-train, mini-golf
Really attractive site, with good amenities, and large pitches,screened by hedging. Bus stop outside site to nearby town and also into Tours city. Owners gave plenty of information, extremely pleasant. Would definitely stay here again.
- Location: Country
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Groups,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Campsite as described. We stayed there one night to break our journey. Facilities as described. Not really our sort of place, too big & too 'holiday park'. Food from the takeaway was good & shop well stocked. Playground more suited to older children. Staff friendly & helpful. Unisex toilets & shower block was rather smelly & lacked water pressure! Would not return.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Town
- Suitable For: Families,Groups,Active break
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.