In a wooded countryside setting with a small fishing lake
The spacious grounds around the château provide pitches in a peaceful and beautiful setting, while there’s both a relaxed, sociable atmosphere and lots of space, with woodland walks, fishing, cycle routes and fun outdoor family activities. An idyllic site, with friendly, attentive and caring owners, popular with younger families and anyone who genuinely wants to take it easy. Great too for visiting Le Mans for the free nighttime sound and light shows in July and August (Tuesday to Saturday).
- Sillé-le-Phillippe one and a half miles, Le Mans 12 miles, Alençon 30 miles, Chartres 77 miles, Ouistreham (Caen ferry port) 119 miles
- High season – theme evenings, daily outdoor games and activities, all very family oriented and relaxed
- Low season – a very tranquil site in a classic château setting
- Owned and run by the Souffront family, English spoken
- 2014, 11.6-17.6 (Le Mans 24 hour race), 2.7-7.7 (Le Mans Classic), high season tariff applies
- Maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Château de Chanteloup
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; unmarked (except those in the woods); all with electricity (8A); overnight stops on pitches near site entrance
Garden Lounge (high season)
Older-style renovated wash blocks, including family facilities
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.