A real gem of a family-run site
Great for... Lovers of the great outdoors. A visit to the Jura really is a breath of fresh air. The friendly owners of this perfectly maintained site are keen to share with you the secrets of this fascinating region, which is famous for its green hills, lakes and waterfalls – a visit to the Cascades du Hérisson is a must. The wines of this region are becoming increasingly popular, so try a visit to a local vineyard. For those wanting to venture further afield a visit to Switzerland is also possible.
Stewarded by Gareth and Jane Twitchett | Rally pitches open and part shaded all with electricity, close to the main facilities | Ralliers will have exclusive access of a room on site for rally activities | Activities (subject to demand) may include visits to a wine cellar and a traditional cheese maker, music festival, Lac de Vouglans boat trip, barbecues, meals in the site restaurant, evenings with aperitifs, quizzes, skittles, boules, and shared music making (bring an instrument) | Maximum unit length 7.5m.
- Overlooking countryside and close to the lakes and hills of the Jura region
- Clairvaux-les-Lacs five miles, Lac de Vouglans eight miles, Cascades de l’Hérisson 12 miles, Lons-le-Saunier 12 miles, Beaume-les-Messieurs 19 miles, Switzerland 33 miles, Geneva 60 miles
- Modern facilities set in well-kept grounds
- A quiet, get-away-from-it-all site, in an area of great natural beauty, with the bonus of a good restaurant (opposite the entrance, across the quiet country lane)
- Owned and run by the Péan family
- Member of Sites et Paysages chain
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.