A real gem of a family-run site in rural under-explored region of France
Great for... Lovers of the great outdoors. A visit to the Jura really is a breath of fresh air - it's rural France at its finest and ideal for outdoor pursuits. The friendly owners of Beauregard are keen to share the secrets of this fascinating region, famous for its green hills, lakes and waterfalls – a visit to the Cascades du Hérisson is a must. The regional wines are becoming increasingly popular too, so visit a local vineyard. Further afield, a visit to Switzerland is also recommended.
Stewarded by Gareth and Jane Twitchett | Rally pitches open and part shaded all with electricity, close to the main facilities, but ralliers are welcome to choose | Ralliers normally have exclusive access of a room on site for rally activities | Typical activities (subject to demand) may include visits to a local wine cooperative and a traditional cheesemaker to learn about the local produce, Clairvaux-les-Lacs music festival, barbecues, meals in the site restaurant, evenings with aperitifs, indoor games and quizzes, skittles, petanques evenings, barbeques and shared music making (bring an instrument). | Maximum unit length 7.5m.
For further site details
- Overlooking countryside and close to the lakes and hills of the Jura region
- Clairvaux-les-Lacs (nearest shops) five miles, Lac de Vouglans eight miles, Cascades de l’Hérisson 12 miles, Lons-le-Saunier 12 miles, Beaume-les-Messieurs 19 miles, Switzerland 33 miles, Geneva 60 miles
- Modern facilities set in well-kept grounds
- A quiet, get-away-from-it-all site, in an area of great natural beauty, with the bonus of a good restaurant (opposite the entrance, across the quiet country lane)
- Owned and run by the Péan family
- Member of Sites et Paysages chain
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Indoor and outdoor pools, waterslide, paddling pool
Bar and take-away
Basic foodstuffs, morning bread delivery
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.