A real gem of a family-run site, handy for day trips to the Jura's lakes and hills
Friendly, attractive and very well-kept, with some excellent pitches and a very good wash block, all set in the beautiful Jura countryside, an area of lakes, waterfalls and hills. Lots of fresh air, open spaces and informality – and, on top of all the Jura has to offer, Switzerland is just a short drive away.
- Overlooking countryside and close to the lakes and hills of the Jura region
- Clairvaux-les-Lacs five miles, Lac de Vouglans eight miles, Cascades de l’Hérisson 12 miles, Lons-le-Saunier 12 miles, Beaume-les-Messieurs 19 miles, Switzerland 33 miles, Geneva 60 miles
- Modern facilities set in well-kept grounds
- High season – friendly, family site in peaceful countryside surroundings; in an area particularly popular with Dutch families
- Low season – a quiet, get-away-from-it-all site, in an area of great natural beauty, with the bonus of a good restaurant (opposite the entrance, across the quiet country lane)
- Owned and run by the Péan family
- Member of Sites et Paysages chain
- 2015, maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs permitted (not electric)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Indoor and outdoor pools, waterslide, paddling pool
Bar and take-away, restaurant
Morning bread delivery
Tennis half court
Modern wash blocks
Wi-Fi on pitches (charge).
Open toilet area - shared and not separated and had to provide own paper. Showers fine.
Nice site for families with large open area for football, kites and general games.
Excellent Restaurant opposite and daily bread. Nice walks around area. Fully recommend.
- Location: Country
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Groups,Active break,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.