A superb mountain setting, much enjoyed by campers of all ages, with great views and on-site facilities, and the town close by
A friendly and relaxing site, with lots of facilities, a breathtaking mountain location close to town and wonderful views from the site, all make a winning combination. Whether you want to be active or just relax this location takes some beating – and it’s only a short walk into the town, too. Visit mountains and passes made famous by the Tour de France, or try more adventurous activities such as white water rafting, canyoning or paragliding.
- Mountain setting, just over half-a-mile walk to Luz-Saint Sauveur town centre
- Modern facilities set on the side of a wide valley
- Col du Tourmalet (2,115m / 6,938ft) 12 miles, Cirque de Gavarnie 13 miles, Lourdes pilgrimage town 20 miles, Pau 45 miles
- High season – busy but not overrun with plenty to do on site and in surrounding area
- Low season – quiet, with the benefit of the heated indoor pool, the town and other local facilities
- Owned and run by the Theil family
- 2015, 1.7-31.8 minimum stay 3 nights, maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome (not allowed in most National Parks)
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (6A or 10A) and some on terraces
Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam bath
Snacks and take-away
Modern wash blocks
Bars and restaurants 700m
Wi-Fi on pitches (free).
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.