Excellent, welcoming rural location for seeing the châteaux and prehistoric sites of the Dordogne.
The very friendly owners are keen to welcome you to this gem of a site in the heart of the Dordogne. The covered pool is a bonus in low season, children love the waterslides and looking for fish from the little river beach, and the restaurant gets highly positive feedback from campers. High quality traditional camping at its best and its most welcoming, in a gorgeous region that remains one of France's perennial favourites.
- Castelnaud 7 miles
- Domme 8 miles
- La Roque-Gageac 9 miles
- Sarlat 14 miles
- High season – relaxed and peaceful, even when full, with lots to occupy all the family on site and in the area
- Low season – very welcoming, with most facilities open, and perfect for enjoying the Dordogne, and day trips into the Lot, away from the peak crowds
- Owned and run by the Armagnac family
- 2015, 12.7-17.8 maximum unit length 8m on all-service pitches, 7m on standard pitches
- Dogs welcome (maximum two)
- BBQs permitted
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Le Moulin de Paulhiac
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Shaded and part-shaded pitches, either all-service or electricity only, electricity 10 amp
Wi-Fi not on pitches (charge)
Excellent restaurant, snacks and take-away
Covered pool and outdoor pools, paddling pool, waterslides, splash park
Excursions including canoe trips on the Dordogne
Activities and entertainment
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.