Peaceful, rural, adults-only hideaway
Popular with returning customers from all over Europe, this British-owned adults-only site makes for a peaceful, rustic, rural retreat. As well as being a good base for trips to the Gouffre du Padirac, Rocamadour, Sarlat and Cahors, Château de Lacomté has also delighted nature lovers with its swallowtail butterflies, rare orchids, three species of woodpecker and sightings of birds of prey, as well as the occasional visiting hare or deer. You can also take in the peaceful surroundings while enjoying Sheila's cooking on the terrace, or taking a swim in the pool.
- A20 motorway five miles, Rocamadour nine miles, Souillac 23 miles, Cahors 28 miles
- Modern facilities set around a small country château
- High season – still lots of space in peaceful country surroundings
- Low season – a tranquil get-away site, but also a very handy stopover from the A20 motorway; restaurant – it is helpful if you are able to book your table beforehand
- Owned and run by Stuart and Sheila Coe and family
- 2014, 19.7-23.8 minimum stay 3 nights; 2 nights during other periods
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Château de Lacomté
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.