A little gem of a site, in the heart of the south-west
Moulin de Campech, a tourers only site, is an ideal base for exploring. Enjoy local markets, cycling and walking routes, or spend a day at the coast or in the Pyrenees. When relaxing on this peaceful, welcoming British-owned site, you’ll enjoy freshly picked home grown produce which is used in the popular site restaurant. Nature lovers should keep an eye out for kingfishers, red squirrels, golden oriole, lizards and deer or even occasionally, wild boar.
- Set in a wooded valley, six miles from the A62 motorway
- Villefranche-du-Queyran three miles, Casteljaloux seven miles, Agen 30 miles, Bordeaux 70 miles, Arcachon and the Atlantic coast, just over 100 miles by motorway
- Facilities set around a picturesque 16th century watermill on a fishing lake.
- All season – relaxed, tranquil and very friendly; ideal for anglers, nature lovers, cyclists, walkers, wine enthusiasts, or just for relaxing and getting away from it all; good for both holidays exploring France’s rural south-west or for stopovers en route south or north
- Family owned and run by Sue and George Thomas and Bob and Dot Dunn (Club members since 1982)
- 2014, 20.7-31.8 maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
No dedicated accessible facilities
Moulin de Campech
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Weekly quizzes and barbecues
Walking and cycling itineraries available
Well-maintained older-style wash block
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.