Within walking distance of Port Grimaud and the beach
A great location near the Gulf of St. Tropez, with chic coastal resorts and exclusive hilltop villages within easy reach. Relaxing site facilities and the innovative private bathrooms make this a very comfortable and good quality site.
- Entrance off busy main coast road
- Port Grimaud 600 yards, Port Grimaud beach 900 yards, Grimaud three miles, St. Tropez and Ste. Maxime five miles, Toulon 40 miles, Nice 66 miles
- Modern facilities set in Provençal-style buildings; mainly statics with touring area at far end of site; occasional road noise
- High season – bustling, popular site, superbly located on very popular section of the busy Riviera coastline
- Low season – extremely convenient for exploring the French Riviera, many services operate for much of season
- Owned and run by Philip Fowles, English spoken
- Maximum 5 people per pitch
- 2014, 15.7-31.8 minimum stay 5 nights, 3 nights during other periods
- Maximum unit length 8.5m on Luxe pitches, 9m on Grand Luxe Plus pitches
- BBQs permitted (electric only)
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity and private bathrooms, limited number of Grande Luxe Plus pitches with small mobile-home
Snacks and take-away,
Soft play area
Private modern bathrooms (deposit required), heated in winter (no communal wash blocks)
Excursions and local attractions tickets for sale
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.