Visitors will appreciate the large and grassy pitches, unique in this area.
A top quality site with very friendly staff in an excellent location for the beaches of the Riviera. A perfect base in low season to visit the highlights of this chic region, from Cannes and Nice to the east and St. Tropez to the west. In high season it is not necessary to leave the site, except to take the site’s own boat to the beach, with a wide range of activities organised by the site.
- Set beside the River Argens less than two miles from the sandy beaches of St. Aygulf
- St. Aygulf two miles, Fréjus five miles, Ste. Maxime ten miles, St. Tropez 19 miles, Cannes 28 miles, Gorges du Verdon 42 miles, Nice 50 miles
- Modern facilities set on a very popular stretch of the French Riviera.
- High season – very busy and popular, with the site and area in full swing
- Low season – a perfect base for the Fréjus-St. Raphael area of the Riviera, with most services open all season
- Run by the very friendly and welcoming Jacques and Gilles Péroux, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 7.5m on standard pitches
- 2014, 13.7-19.8 Minimum stay 3 nights
- BBQs not permitted
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Flat, grassy pitches; very large for the Riviera; shaded and part-shaded; all with electricity. There is limited availability of extra large pitches of 130m2
Children’s and paddling pool
Bar, Restaurant, Pizzeria, Snacks and take-away
River bus to the beach in July and August
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.