Set in the Parc Naturel de la Haute Marne in the Champagne region.
An ideal site both for short stays en-route to and from sites further south, and for longer stays, with good fishing, cycling and walking routes nearby. Enjoy views over the lake from many pitches, be sure to eat in the excellent on-site restaurant – many campers return specifically to enjoy a meal here. Take time too to visit the fascinating ancient hilltop town of Langres, with an audio tour to explain its history.
- Countryside setting, overlooking the Lac de la Liez
- Langres 3.5 miles, Chaumont 24 miles, Dijon 53 miles, Troyes 78 miles
- Modern facilities in a terraced setting above the lake
- High season – plenty of room in countryside surroundings, the lake is busy at weekends with locals and visitors from further afield
- Low season – still popular but more peaceful, most on-site services open including the heated wash blocks
- Site run by the Baude family, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities
Lac de la Liez
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Terraced open and part shaded pitches: some with a slight slope; all with electricity (10A) water and drainage, some with a private bathroom
Indoor pool and paddling pool with Jacuzzi and sauna
Snacks, pizzeria and take-away
Modern wash blocks
Lake beach nearby
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.