A small, extremely well-kept and very pretty site
Within easy reach of the A6 motorway, Les Ripettes' friendly atmosphere sets you right in the calm of the south Burgundy countryside. While the smallest pitches are big by any standards and the biggest are truly vast, the very experienced owners, Marc and Isabelle, are keen to maintain the cosy and convivial atmosphere for which it is so loved by members. Great for bird spotters and handy for the Ain department's cycle route too.
- Tranquil countryside setting outside a small, pretty town but within easy reach of the motorway
- Pont -de-Vaux two and a half miles, A6 motorway 13 miles, Mâcon 15 miles, Bourg-en-Bresse 27 miles, Chalon-sur-Saône 30 miles, Beaune 48 miles, Lyon 58 miles
- Simple facilities set between farmland and a quiet country lane
- High season – still a peaceful country site; convenient for day trips into Burgundy wine areas and the Bresse countryside
- Low season – a tranquil get-away, with caring and helpful owners on hand
- Owned and run by Isabelle and Marc Cappy
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded grassy pitches, large or very large; electricity 7A)
Regular chip kiosk
Small play/games area
Restaurants shops, bars and other local services in Pont-de-Vaux
Basic provisions (supermarket 2km)
Older-style wash blocks, very well maintained
The 'Ain en vélo' cycle circuit 1 (family route) passes the site entrance.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.