A very busy, high quality, family-oriented and family-run site near Brittany's Pink Granite Coast.
- 10% discount for stays of 10 nights or more - Only valid during the low season.
- 10% off bookings when booked before 31st Dec 2016 - Applicable all year round
Renowned for its range and quality of services, many being open all season. A superb water park is on offer with 1,000m² of water, 180m of slides, sunbathing terraces and artificial river, all next to a bar terrace, shop and take-away; then there’s the square, stage, entertainments areas, games rooms, a second bar, and restaurant. On-site sports facilities are good and there are watersports in Carantec. Recommended visits include St. Pol, Morlaix, the Pink Granite Coast and the inland hills and moors of the Amorica Regional Park.
Owned and run by the Bellec family, English spoken.
On the Bay of Morlaix, a few minutes walk from a fishing beach and two miles from a sandy beach. Morlaix nine miles, Roscoff 11 miles.
Open and part-shaded pitches; well marked off; all with electricity (16A) water and drainage.
Plenty going on, with all of site’s many facilities usually open, great for short breaks and for exploring the coast and moors.
Very well run, lively, busy site, popular with British families; great for sociable and active families of all ages.
- Maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted (not electric)
- Dogs welcome (one maximum)
- The campsite charges for special requests, such as choosing a specific pitch or being pitched next to other members you may be on holiday with. The charge per pitch for any such request is £26.80 (2017 price)
- Please note that some facilities may not be available for the full opening period of the campsite
- Ice pack freezing
- THE SITE BARRIER is open from 0700 to 2230
Ramp to reception. Special unisex washrooms including: shower with grab rail and seat; washbasin with grab rails, low level mirror and low level clothes hook; wc with grab rail. Flat/sloping terrain, with main routes and pathways of tarmac or compacted surface. Ramp to bar/restaurant. Swimming pool access through footbath.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.