A very pretty site, formerly known as Le Bohat
Ideal for families or couples who enjoy traditional sites, with a warm welcome extended to Club members. There is loads of space for everyone to relax in and for children to play safely, with great new play areas throughout the site. A lovely part of Brittany, with country lane cycle routes and boat trips leading around the Morbihan Gulf, plus a foot and cycle route to Sarzeau village via a subway under the main by-pass
- Rural setting, three miles from beach and two miles from the Morbihan Gulf
- Sarzeau two miles, Vannes 14 miles, Carnac 18 miles by ferry or 35 miles by road
- High season – much loved both by families and by those seeking traditional camping and caravanning
- Low season – very peaceful; an ideal spot for real rest and relaxation and a lovely base for exploring southern Brittany
- Owned by Michel Naud and run by Gwénaël Le Gloahec, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Lodge Club Presqu'île de Rhuys
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open, shaded and part-shaded pitches; all above 100m2; large pitches (minimum 130m2) either with electricity (10A) or all-service
Indoor and outdoor paddling pools
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.