Just a 300 yards stroll through the fields to the beach
A superbly-located, much-loved, family-run, traditional site and a great base all season for wonderful places to visit, with its proximity to the beach a huge plus. Families love the pools and waterslides, but the site appeals to anyone seeking relaxation on the coast. The charming artists’ town of Pont-Aven and Concarneau’s fortified harbour are very near, with much of west and south Brittany an easy drive away.
- Superbly located, within a few minutes of village services and with access to the beach via a direct off-road path from the back of the site
- Névez centre one and a half miles l Pont-Aven seven miles, Concarneau ten miles, Bénodet 26 miles, Quimper 27 miles, Carnac 60 miles
- Facilities set among mature shrubs, hedges and trees, on the edge of the village, next to open fields going down to the sea
- High season – still a quiet and peaceful family atmosphere, much-loved by families from the UK and elsewhere, with the proximity to the beach a major plus and activities for children of all ages
- Low season – an excellent base for enjoying both west and south Brittany
- Owned and run by the Guyader family, English spoken
- BBQs permitted.
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Outdoor pool and waterslides
Pizzeria/snacks and take-away
Cycle hire (delivery to site)
Older-style well-kept wash blocks
Sea fishing nearby
Fantastic site - this was our second visit as we loved it so much last year. The site is perfect for families with pre-teen's as it's small enough for our kids (aged 9 and 5) to go to the play area alone.
Don't come here if you're a fan of evening entertainment - the weekly disco is the most you'll get.
The pool complex is lovely, spotlessly clean and the covered pool was great for the odd rainy day.
The showers were free with ample hot water, again all facilities were cleaned several times a day and were lovely and clean.
Pitches aren't enormous, as is the case on many Coastal French sites, but all have water and many are shaded or part-shaded.
We loved the many beaches close to the site, including the beautiful Tahiti Beach, a few minutes walk from the campsite, and Concarneau walled town is worth a trip, as is the regional town of Quimper.
A fantastic site in a beautiful part of France...we'll be returning soon!
- Location: Country,Coastal
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Active break,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.