A popular, active site, excellent for families
Great for... a family holiday on a resort-style site, with outdoor pools, covered pool, waterslide, lots of play, great activities and a special deal for the under-10s (see site description). The Bigouden country, Brittany’s westernmost region, includes the wild surf of Pointe de la Torche, a real surfers’ paradise. And don’t miss Finistère’s lovely ‘county town’ of Quimper, plus the fantastic beaches and small fishing towns – all on your doorstep.
Stewarded by Tony and Terri Glynn. Rally pitches all with electricity, mostly together and near to main facilities. Typical activities (subject to demand) may include barbecues, skittles, quizzes, evening activities and events, children’s competitions, and site-organised entertainment such as bingo, discos and Breton music groups. Maximum unit length on rally area 8m (no twin axles accepted unless using motor mover).
- Countryside setting, a mile and a half from beaches
- Pont l’Abbé four miles, Bénodet 12 miles, Quimper 16 miles
- Modern facilities in manor grounds
- High season – popular site, excellent for active families, especially younger families, who enjoy activities and entertainments NB All stays on site during 18.7–25.8.2014 will be allocated a rally pitch
- A very good base for western Finistère
- Owned and run by the Furic family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length during rally period 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Village l'Océan Breton Rally
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity; many static units on site
Artificial river, bubble benches
Massages / treatments room
Under-10s’ (accompanied) Magic Bracelet offers unlimited selected drinks and ice pops at the bar from 2-6pm
Snacks and take-away
Treetop adventure park
Activities and entertainment, often in the 300-seat circus tent
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.