Between the Aber Wrac’h and Aber Benoît estuaries, overlooking a fine white sand beach and a bay of islands and rockpools
With a truly beautiful position, direct beach access and the owners’ friendly, personal care for every camper, this traditional site’s strong community sense is its trump card. Popular open stage evenings are a social highlight, and there is plenty of beautiful coastline to explore nearby.
- Boat trips to Île Vierge (world’s tallest stone lighthouse, public access to the top) two miles, Landéda three miles, Brest (Océanopolis Sea Life Centre) 21 miles, Roscoff 39 miles, Quimper 62 miles, St Malo 157 miles
- High season – busy, relaxed and very friendly; award-winning activities programme for all ages includes arts, music, sports, Breton traditions and more
- Low season – still quite popular, but very relaxed and friendly, cookery classes and concerts each week
- Owned and run by the Le Cuff family, English spoken
- 2014, 1.7-31.8 minimum stay 3 nights, maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities, including special wheelchair for beach access and sea-bathing.
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A); some with views over the bay; some sheltered near the beach
Activities and entertainment
Sea canoe hire and kite-surfing classes adjacent
Visiting take-away vans
Hairdressing service, Modern wash blocks (hot showers €0.80)
Pizzeria/bar and restaurant nearby
Shop adjacent or in Landéda (free lifts often available
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.