A high quality site, where plants and flowering shrubs border the pitches and roadways, in immaculately kept grounds
Many facilities are open early in the season on this high quality, family-run site that boasts an excellent pool complex. Access to St. Malo, with its Grand Aquarium, astounding walled city and ferry links to the Channel Islands, is easy, while Dinan, Dinard, Le Mont-St.-Michel and Rennes are also great for days out. The nearby coast and beaches delight all ages, with great sandy beaches to the west and the atmospheric Bay of Mont-St.-Michel to the east. Be sure to fit in lunch at Cancale and watch the oyster farmers in action.
- Set amid quiet farmland near the Rance estuary, a few minutes’ drive from the main St. Malo to Rennes road
- St. Malo centre six miles, Dinard seven miles, Cancale 11 miles, Dinan 17 miles, Mont-St.-Michel 32 miles, Rennes 41 miles.
- High season – popular with families of all ages
- Low season – an ideal base for exploring the coast and inland, with some outstanding sights within reach, most facilities open almost all season, and a programme of activities, including a children's club five times per week
- Owned and run by the Colas family, English spoken
- 2015, 4.7-21.8 minimum stay 3 nights, maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Le P'tit Bois
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Good-sized; open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A), some with water and drainage
Snacks and take-away
Activities and entertainment
Thoroughly enjoyed our much too short stay at Le P'tit Bois and wished we could have stayed alot longer. The staff were lovely and helpful with our booking. The toilet block was the cleanest I have ever seen! Absolutely immaculate and was very light and airy. The Pitch, although at no fault to the site, was very well worn and wet due to it being the end of season and adverse weather conditions. The size of the pitch was very reasonable, which we easily fitted our caravan, awning and car on with more room outside for seating if needed. (Pitch No.82). Everyone respected the late night noise rule and it worked well. The clubhouse was very well attended although unfortunately, we did not have the time to visit it.
The Waterpark was excellent and my 13 year old son thoroughly enjoyed it until 8pm. The indoor heated pool was perfect for the entire family including babies. The jacuzzi was very relaxing my husband said. One of the outdoor pools was heated but the slide areas were cold.
Would definately visit this site again and spend the week touring the area.
Just a 10 minute drive from the beautifully walled town of St.Malo and the Port.
45 Minute drive to Mont St.Michel which was the highlight and perfect end to a fantastic holiday in France. I would highly recommend anyone visiting Mont St. Michel, it is a wonderful gem on the coast of Britanny/Normandy.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Country,Coastal
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.