Plants and flowering shrubs border the pitches and roadways in immaculately kept grounds
Many facilities are open early in the season on this high quality, family-run site that boasts an excellent pool complex. Access to St. Malo is easy and Dinan, Dinard and Rennes are great for days out, while the nearby coast and beaches delight all ages. Be sure to fit in lunch at Cancale too, and watch the oyster farmers in action.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
11 Apr - 4 Jul, 23 Aug - 20 Sep
7 nights for the price of 6
14 nights for the price of 12
(Based on unit + 2)
- Set amid quiet farmland near the Rance estuary, a few minutes’ drive from the main St. Malo to Rennes road
- St. Malo centre six miles, Dinard seven miles, Cancale 11 miles, Dinan 17 miles, Mont-St.-Michel 32 miles, Rennes 41 miles.
- High season – popular with families of all ages
- Low season – an ideal base for exploring the coast and inland, with some outstanding sights within reach
- Owned and run by the Colas family, English spoken
- 2014, 5.7-22.8 minimum stay 3 nights, maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Le P'tit Bois
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Modern facilities set in particularly well tended grounds
Outdoor pools and waterslides
Snacks and take-away
Activities and entertainment
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.