Popular and well known, lively l’Atlantique is a bustling site with lots going on and in a great location
A short walk through the woods brings you out over the dunes onto a long white sand beach – but there is plenty to keep you on site, from a great pool complex, to music evenings, a pet farm, good sports facilities and a relaxing spa centre. Nearby, Quimper and numerous great beaches make good trips out.
- Countryside setting, 500 yards from a long sandy beach
- Mousterlin two miles, Beg-Meil three miles, Fouesnant three miles, Concarneau 12 miles, Quimper 13 miles, Pointe du Raz 41 miles, Roscoff 108 miles, Saint Malo 173 miles.
- High season - multinational feel, popular with British campers, activities mainly geared to younger families
- Low season - a comfortable base for exploring the south Finistère coast, with the spa centre a big plus
- Owned and run by the Calippe family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 8.5m
- BBQs permitted (charcoal and gas only)
- Dogs not allowed
please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Modern facilities in well-established grounds with direct path to beach
Outdoor pool and indoor pools waterslides
Bar and pool bar
Snacks and take-away
Play area and huge indoor play area
Modern wash block
Wi-Fi on site (charge)
Open shaded and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (6A); some all-service with gravel hardstanding
Wellness centre including sauna, steam room, sun bed, massages, fitness room, hairdresser
Crêperie / small restaurant
Activities and entertainment
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.