A firm favourite, with many members returning year after year
It's hard to beat the location of this classic beachside site just outside the fishing port of La Trinité-sur-Mer, one of France’s premier yachting centres. Access to some of the pitches can be a bit tight, but this is more than compensated for by the direct access to the safe and sandy beach. A short stroll along the beach takes you to the beachside shop, bar and restaurant, where you can dine on the terrace and enjoy the view and sunset over Quiberon bay.
- Direct beach access, on the perimeter of La Trinité-sur-Mer
- Carnac 3 miles, Auray 8 miles, Vannes 19 miles
- High season – very well run, popular with British families and younger families
- Low season – plenty going on, with all of site’s facilities usually open, great for both short and longer breaks to explore the area
- Owned and run by the Franco-British Bernard family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 6m in high season on some pitches, 7.5m on other pitches. Low season 7.5m. All season maximum unit height 3m
- Only gas and electric BBQs permitted; also communal BBQ area.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Well marked off pitches, some with tight access; open and part-shaded; all with electricity, water and drainage
Beachside bar, snacks, restaurant, take-away, bakery and shop (150 yds)
Activities and entertainment
Modern wash blocks
Superb location and peaceful despite being near to all the attractions. Our pitch was 20 meters from one of the best beaches we found all holiday and it's a lovely walk round the headland into town. Most of the staff were wonderful and they need to work on the one or two who were obviously to enjoy their vacation from college because I have had better service and seen cleaner showers. We've been two years running and would love to go back again. We loved the cycling, particularly the route down to Locmariaquer. If you're going to Quiberon, the traffic down the peninsula can be heavy so it's worth considering taking the train from Plouharnel.
- Location: Town,Coastal
- Suitable For: Families,Active break,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Stayed on 12 sites in France over last 4 weeks and this was by far the best. lovely manicured pitches, restaurant on the beach, good shop on site, fab walks on sandy tracks through woodland or sea view to town 2K. Stunning beaches and nice town. All staff at site and shop were excellent.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Town,Country,Coastal
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Groups,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.