The rural, spacious setting makes for a tranquil site
Campers of all ages love the facilities. The great bar, terrace and indoor pool add to any stay in low or high season. Some of France’s most spectacular coast is a short drive away, so if you don’t yet know the stunning Côtes-d’Armor, a visit is overdue.
- Rural woodland setting, within easy reach of many excellent beaches and spectacular stretches of the Emerald coast
- Plage de Pen-Guen (nearest beach) three miles, St. Cast-le-Guildo four miles, Pointe du Chevet seven miles, Cap Fréhel 11 miles, Dinard 14 miles, St. Malo 18 miles
- High season – lots of room in peaceful country surroundings, yet not far from a bustling resort
- Low season – ideal both for relaxing and as a base for exploring an exceptional area, within easy reach of St. Malo port. The new indoor facilities offer a comfortable stay whatever the time of season
- Owned and run by the Vervel family
- Member of Castels chain
- 2015, 18.7-15.8 minimum stay 5 nights, minimum of 4 people per pitch and maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Château de Galinée
has the following facilities on or around the site.
All-service, very spacious pitches; open and part-shaded; also large service pitches (120m2); premium pitches (large service, garden table and chairs, fridge); 10 amp electricity
Activities and entertainment
Modern, heated, newly renovated wash blocks and family rooms
Wi-Fi on pitches (charge)
The campsite is in a beautiful location close to the seaside town of St Cast le Guildo and we spent many happy hours here and along the coastline.
However, the site itself was a busy, noisy and Butlins type experience. We arrived to find ourselves on a small pitch with a tree in the middle of it so we were unsure how to pitch our caravan and awning, even though we had booked for an awning. My husband went to request a different pitch and was shouted at by a manager who was extremely rude. We ended up then squeezed into a small pitch underneath a large tree which made our van dark and damp and meant we never saw any sunshine on the pitch in spite of the largely good weather.
The wifi was extremely expensive here and we had endless problems with low signals etc
Most of the pitches were cramped and although the facilities were good, it was spoilt for us by the crowded facilities and noise and a very small pitch.
We would definitely return to the area but not to this site. It is over expensive and over crowded.
- Towing: Moderate
- Location: Country
- Suitable For: Families,Active break
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.