Set in peaceful surroundings next to a pretty hamlet, well-placed for the nearby resorts
This simple, peaceful alternative for visiting this ever-popular and busy area brings you a friendly welcome and beautiful natural surroundings. With attractive pitches and helpful owners, Kergo is within easy reach of Carnac, La Trinité-sur-Mer, the Quiberon peninsula and the region’s numerous prehistoric and other attractions. In July and August you can take the train to Quiberon, the station is just a mile from the campsite.
- Pretty woodland setting, five miles from many excellent beaches
- Auray two miles, Carnac three miles, Vannes 16 miles
- High season – peaceful spot for all those who seek a quiet site to relax on, with a short drive to the nearby resorts and prehistoric sites
- Low season – a site to get away from it all, but close to an outstanding coast and hinterland
- Owned and run by the Layec family
- BBQs permitted.
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Spacious pitches bordered by flowering shrubs; part-shaded; all with electricity, some with water and drainage
Visiting take-away three times a week in July and August
Children's indoor/outdoor fun park nearby (half a mile)
Bread, milk and drinks available
Jacuzzi, sauna and two gym machines (hire)
Very well-maintained older-style wash block
Mobile homes bookable
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.