A super, simple little site, very close to Roscoff town and ferry port.
Although an ideal site for an overnight stop - with signposts showing the way from the main road to your pitch - members who stay longer confirm that both the area and this tranquil little site offer real rest and relaxation, far from the madding crowd. Both the coast and the inland moors are great for walking and a boat trip to the island of Batz is also recommended. Plougoulm provides all the basic local services while St. Pol-de-Léon is good for more extensive shopping
- Countryside setting, two miles from beach, overlooking the Guillec river valley and cove
- Plougoulm centre half a mile, St. Pol-de-Léon four miles, Roscoff seven miles, Morlaix 15 miles
- High season – peaceful, simple site, good for short and long stays alike
- Low season – very quiet, with just a few units on site
- Municipal site that particularly welcomes Club members
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Bois de la Palud
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Modern wash block
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.