In a peaceful coastal village setting, half a mile from a sandy beach
This friendly, very well-kept and relaxing little site is much appreciated by members for its quiet, family atmosphere, attractive location and proximity to the superb beaches and coves of Brittany's lovely north coast. Add in the very helpful Anglo-French owners and it makes for an ideal site for any time of the season, both for first-timers and returners alike.
- Etables-sur-Mer centre half a mile, St. Quay-Portrieux two miles, seasonal ferries to Ile de Bréhat three miles, St. Malo 57 miles, Roscoff 67 miles
- High season – popular with British families and couples, with a good mix from other European countries
- Low season – a quiet base for a very attractive, rural coastal area, most site facilities open
- Owned and run by Tim and Pierrette Lee and family, English spoken
- 2014, 20.7-20.8 minimum stay 3 nights
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.