Modern facilities built in traditional Basque style
This lovely, spacious site has to be one of the most attractive, friendly and lovingly kept anywhere. Here you have space, peace and relaxation on site, yet with the Basque country's bustling resorts and fantastic beaches, plus the Pyrenees and lively Bayonne, all easily accessible. Many members return here year after year, to enjoy the distinctive flavour of this special region and to once more receive Monsieur and Madame Sauvy's warm welcome.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
15 Jun - 5 - Jul, 28 Aug - 12 Sep
4 free nights for stays of 14 nights
(Based on ptich and person prices)
- Quiet setting, about a mile and a half from the village; nearest beach eight miles
- Bayonne five miles, Biarritz nine miles, the Pyrenees 20 miles, San Sebastián (Spain) 36 miles
- High season – always peaceful, but within easy reach of the big resorts and the Pyrenees
- Low season – very quiet on site, with lots to see in the area without the hustle and bustle of the crowds
- Owned and run by the Sauvy family
- Maximum unit length 10m; units over 6.5m must book all-service or Family pitch
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Lou P'tit Poun
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.