An exceptional site...
In a stunningly beautiful area, with facilities being of the highest standard. An idyllic setting, any time of the season, with wonderful views from many pitches. You can choose just to relax on site, or take part in one of the many activity and sightseeing trips organised on site. Birdwatchers are in for a treat with many rare birds seen in the area...
View a 360 tour of this campsite.
- Stunning hillside setting, looking down Dourbie gorge and river valley
- A75 (La Cavalerie and Nant exit) 12 miles, Millau 21 miles, Montpellier 67 miles
- Traditional Cévennes-style facilities set on the site of a 12th century farm
- High season – paradise for active families, nature lovers and walkers; excellent activities programme
- Low season – popular, comfortable, idyllic base for the unspoilt Aveyron region
- Run by the Knip family for owners RCN, sister site to La Bastide en Ardèche and La Ferme du Latois in the Vendée
- 2014, 6.7-20.8 maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Val de Cantobre
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Steep terraced site with superb views over valley but pitches easily accessible; open and part-shaded; all with electricity and a few hardstandings
Multi-sports area (including tennis half-court)
Wildlife guide on site from mid-May to the mid-June
Private river beach
Outdoor pool, waterslide, 40-metre toboggan, Jacuzzi
Activities and entertainment
Modern wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.