A quiet and relaxing site
For those who love nature and want friendly welcoming site owners and a green-award winning campsite, Le Vaubarlet is ideal. The hill walking and mountain bike routes, the on-site first category fishing river, heated pools and the relaxing atmosphere, provide the makings of great holidays. Visits to the gorges of the Loire and their châteaux, the spectacular volcanic town of Le Puy-en-Velay, the local towns and markets and the various museums will remain long in the memory.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
1 May – 30 Jun, 1 Sep – 30 Sep
1 free night for stays of 7 nights
3 free nights for stays of of 14 nights
(based on pitch and person prices)
- Set in a peaceful wooded valley in the south of the Auvergne on the banks of the Dunières river
- Ste. Sigolène three miles, St. Etienne 19 miles, Le Puy-en-Velay 27 miles, Lyon 62 miles
- Modern facilities set in spacious wooded countryside between a quiet country lane and the river
- High season – quiet and relaxing on site, great base for visiting this relatively unknown area of unspoilt and spectacular countryside
- Low season – very quiet and relaxing, with facilities open all season
- Owned and run by the Saoul family, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Large, open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (16A)
Bar, Snacks and take-away
Mountain bike hire arranged locally
Activities and entertainment
Modern wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.