Located in a region of outstanding natural beauty
Le Clos Auroy is great for couples, younger families and those seeking tranquil camping in a region of outstanding natural beauty. The owners are eager to share their vast fund of local knowledge, with lots of information on walks and touring in the Auvergne. Some of the most unspoilt parts of France are a short drive away, with lakes, volcanoes, mountain rivers and beautiful villages to discover. And include a visit to Vulcania, an excellent visitor centre for learning about volcanoes.
Winter En Route Site
Convenient stop just off the free A75 motorway, just south of Clermont-Ferrand.
- Countryside setting, just outside the Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Park, two miles from the toll-free A75 motorway
- Clermont-Ferrand nine miles, Puy de Dôme 18 miles, Vulcania (via Clermont-Ferrand) 19 miles
- Modern facilities set on the edge of a quiet, picturesque village
- High season - still a relaxed base for visiting a much-loved and spectacular area
- Low season - quiet and calm, with the advantages of the village facilities to hand, the city only nine miles away and fewer crowds at the many tourist attractions
- Owned and run by Monsieur and Madame van Petten, English spoken
- Maximum unit body length 5.8m, 1 Jun-30 Sep; 7m 1 Oct-31 May
- BBQs permitted off the ground
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Le Clos Auroy
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Large, open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A)
Bar, Snacks and take-away, Bread delivery
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.