Set in the lovely Ardennes countryside, ideal for couples and young families
A very attractive site with large pitches separated by flowering shrubs, beautifully kept grounds and facilities and a friendly atmosphere. Worth visiting are weekly farmers’ markets, a beer museum, a zoo where day is turned into night, a historic iron furnace with a dazzling multimedia show, the Great War sites of the Maginot Line and Verdun, the Museum of War and Peace – and in Belgium, a brewery in a Trappist monastery
- Quiet countryside setting one mile from the village, next to public fishing and swimming lakes
- Villy Maginot Line fort 20 miles, Belgium 26 miles, Verdun 35 miles, Charleville-Mézières 36 miles, Reims 49 miles, Luxembourg city 73 miles, Calais 218 miles
- Modern facilities among attractive trees and shrubs
- High season – usually peaceful; friendly atmosphere with an international clientèle; ideal site for couples and young families
- Low season – tranquil, beautiful countryside location, convenient for discovering region
- Municipal site run by Franco-Dutch couple Tony and Petrie Mauget, English spoken
- Can be noisy during weekends in September due to group bookings
- All types of BBQs permitted and two communal BBQs provided
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.