Younger children and couples of all ages love it
Les Ranchisses' tranquil valley setting in this lovely part of the Ardèche complements a friendly, relaxing atmosphere and the excellent site facilities. The friendly owners Philippe and Véronique have lots of suggestions for visits and outdoor pursuits. Make sure you try the traditional Ardèche fare at the very picturesque locally renowned site restaurant, and try out the excellent Wellness Centre and Spa.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
12 Apr – 4 Jul, 25 Aug – 21 Sep
10% discount for stays of 7-13 nights
20% discount for stays of 14 nights or more
Children under 5yrs free 12 Apr - 16 May, 25 Aug - 21 Sep
(based on pitch and person prices)
- Set next to a small river and just a short drive from the central Ardèche
- Largentière two miles, Vallon Pont d’Arc 16 miles, Montélimar 32 miles
- Modern facilities in traditional Ardèche buildings
- High season – busy family atmosphere with sports activities and some evening events; still with plenty of space
- Low season – all facilities open, excellent for couples and for young families, sometimes full but not overcrowded
- Owned and run by the Chevalier family
- 2014, 12.7-22.8 minimum stay 2 nights
- Maximum unit length 10m
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open, shaded and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A); some with water and drainage
Wellness centre (no charge, 16+ only) with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, fitness room and covered/outdoor pool
Bar, Restaurant, Snacks and take-away
Canoeing in small river pool and excursion from site
Activities and entertainment
Swimming pools, waterslides, paddling pool
'NaturSpa' (charge, 16+ only) with massages, beauty treatments, sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and more
Modern wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.