Beuvelande is a really friendly, family-run site with the AA’s top rating.
Beautiful Jersey is both small enough to get around easily and packed with places to visit and things to do. The nearest of many lovely beaches is just a couple of miles away in Gorey, with the castle overlooking the harbour. Jersey’s War Tunnels in the German Underground Hospital make for a fascinating and moving visit, challenging any preconceptions we may have of life under an occupation in the most positive way. Local festivals and activities are many and varied and the island is a wonderful destination for exploring on foot, by bike, by car, or on the island’s convenient bus service. And be sure to visit writer and naturalist Gerald Durrell’s famous breeding zoo for endangered species, a great visit for all the family.
Jersey motorhome and caravan bookings should be made at least three weeks in advance of travelling.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
10% discount on your stay for bookings made before 28th February 2014
(applicable to non Rally bookings only)
Terms - Full payment required when booking, 100% cancellation charges applies.
- Rural setting in east Jersey’s Green Lane Zone (outsanding natural beauty and 15mph speed limit)
- St. Martin one mile, Gorey two miles, St. Helier five miles, Corbière Point 12 miles
- Modern facilities on flat terrain amid farmland, just off a quiet country lane
- High season – a busy, family-oriented site in quiet surroundings; easy access to the whole island
- Low season – island hide-away with lots to see and do
- Run by the Guillemot family
- 1.7-31.8 minimum stay 2 nights
- BBQs permitted
- The site management recommends that you DO NOT USE GPS NAVIGATION to get to the site, but instead follow the Club's directions
- Jersey legal requirements - Except for one port to site return journey caravans may not use island roads; motorhomes may do so, but must return to the campsite each night; All vehicles and units maximum width 2.3m excluding mirrors and indicators; Rigid vehicles maximum length 9.3m; Articulated vehicles (fifth-wheel) maximum length 11m; All vehicles maximum axle weight 10.5 tonnes; Towed units maximum body length 6.7m; Maximum vehicle and towed unit combination length 16.5m, including any projections; Drivers should be aware that many of Jersey’s roads are narrow and may have limited access.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open pitches set in paddocks and open fields; with or without electricity; Some Super pitches, 6m x 15m, off the main site in a separate field; set around a large open central area, great for childrens' games and sports
Snacks and take-away
I will be honest when we arrived at site we thought we had made a mistake, Pitches where very tight being first week of school holiday's.
But we had a fantastic stay staff could not be more helpful, shop was well stocked with fresh bread ,milk e.t.c every day.
Site was very clean including showers there is a bar and restaurant on site with very reasonable prices.
Didn't use it but the kids were loving the small swimming pool on site.
Be warned access to the site is down some very tight lanes but once there every thing on the island is easy to access from site really would recommend the bus service round the island which was very cheap at �1.20 0r �1.80 dependent on journey.
Must places to visit are the Durrell zoo and the jersey war tunnel are not to be missed and if you like a walk the coastal path along the north side is wicked even if you can't manage the whole 16 miles do a small part the view out to the other islands is well worth the effort.
All the beaches be it a small bay or the two large beaches are spot less and family friendly.
First time we have been to Jersey but we can't wait to go back and it will be back to this site.
10 out of 10 to all the staff.
- Towing: Moderate
- Location: Country
- Suitable For: Families,Groups,Active break,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Have just returned from a week camping in my motorhome at Beuvelande campsite on Jersey. The campsite is large, divided into a number of fields by hedges. The one we were in was very flat and had electric hookup. Even in the 3rd week in July it was not at all crowded. The site offers ready-pitched tents of varying sizes and glamour levels, depending on your taste - or bring your own tent, caravan or motorhome. A pleasant 20 minute walk along leafy 'Green Lanes' (almost traffic-free) takes you to St Martin where there are pub, tearoom, shop & church - also bus stops. We bought week-long LibertyBus cards (?28) which allowed us unlimited travel. Buses were punctual and the drivers were very pleasant. Clubhouse provided an evening bar, meals and evening entertainment (mainly bingo!) but we didn't use it much. Showers were good, plentiful & very clean. Campsite thoroughly recommended. (Have also posted this review on TripAdvisor).
- Location: Country,Secluded
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Groups,Active break,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.