Lakeside setting, in a sports and recreation centre on the outskirts of Ghent
Apart from being a very well located en-route site, this is great for families of all ages and anyone wanting to visit some of Belgium’s most popular places, many of which are less than an hour’s drive away. Historic Ghent is a short bus ride from the site and there is loads to do in and around the adjacent leisure centre and lake.
- Ghent centre three miles, E40 motorway three miles, E17 motorway nine miles, Bruges 32 miles, Brussels 37 miles, Zeebrugge 40 miles, Calais 95 miles
- Modern facilities spread around the lake in the city of Ghent’s leisure complex
- High season – busy with visitors from all over Europe, especially during the Ghent festival (Friday 18 to Sunday 27 July, 2014)
- Low season – quiet site; ideal base to visit Ghent and Brussels and as a stopover to most of Europe – the site will be extremely busy with football supporters on the weekend of Friday 27 to Sunday 29 June, 2014 due to a football tournament
- Run by Cathy Verschoore for the city of Ghent, English spoken
- 1.5-31.8 maximum unit length 7m
- BBQs permitted (must be off the ground)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Pitches in paddocks of ten; open, shaded and part-shaded; most with electricity (up to 50m cable may be needed), some hardstandings
Snacks and take-away
Play areas and adventure park
Large sports centre adjacent
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.