A very good base for the Austrian Alps
Get back to nature at this exceptional family-run site in outstanding scenery, renowned for its high quality facilities. All but fishing, solarium, massages, Adventure golf, bike hire and Wi-Fi are free. The private bathrooms are pure camping luxury. With the Hohe Tauern National Park on the doorstep, the great outdoors is just waiting to be enjoyed and the spectacular Grossglockner mountain toll road starts close by and is not to be missed.
- Alpine valley setting, about five minutes drive from the Zell lake and 200 yards from the start of the Grossglockner mountain toll road
- Buses and trains 200 yards
- Zell am See two miles, Salzburg 53 miles, Slovenia 125 miles
- High season - lots of activities, busy with campers from all over Europe
- Low season - very high quality facilities include heated washblock; activities from May to October, and in winter
- Owned and run by the Hofer family; English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
- Buy a Hohe Tauern Card to get free or reduced price access to over 160 local attractions
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity; connections for water, drainage, radio, internet, gas and cable TV also available
Sauna, solarium, and steam bath
Hiking, cycling, snowshoeing, Nordic walking guides
Campers’ lounge with TV
Small outdoor pool
Pizzeria, snacks and take-away
Sports activities and entertainment
Excellent washblocks; luxurious private bathrooms for hire
Buses and trains 500 yards
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.