Lakeside setting in a stunning Tyrolean alpine valley
A simply beautiful Austrian site, perfect for relaxation, hiking and also day trips to Innsbruck, Kitzbühel and Italy. With both summer and winter activities, a lakeside location, great places to visit and washblocks among the very best we know of anywhere, Seeblick-Toni is top-notch at any time of year. The excellent panoramic traditional restaurant offers superb local cuisine too.
- Kramsach village centre two miles, Innsbruck 30 miles, Kitzbühel 34 miles, Bavaria 49 miles, Italy 50 miles, Salzburg 91 miles
- Your stay included Alpbachtal Seenland Card with free local bus travel, mountain lifts, free and reduced admission fees
- High season – the camping area can be full, but the site remains relaxed and facilities are never overwhelmed
- Low season – always welcoming, with facilities open and a good programme of traditional spring and autumn activities
- Owned and run by the Brunner family, English spoken
- 2015, 1.7-31.8 maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open pitches; with or without electricity (10A)
Games and recreation room
Low season activity holiday programme
Excellent wash blocks, private bathrooms available for hire, and the fabulous children's 'Washland'
Wi-Fi on pitches (charge)
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.