Winter 2012 - Work in Progress
Site Redevelopment Works Winter 2011/12:
Updated 9 November 2011
- Barnard Castle: Installation of hard standing pitches, a new site barrier, caravan storage and the site roads will be repaired.
- Canterbury: Installation of new site barrier, electric hooks ups and a new section of road will be developed.
- Cardigan Bay: Installation of new hard standing pitches and electric hook-ups
- Conkers: Development of a new children’s play area.
- Damage Barton: Installation of 10 new hardstandings, site road repairs, replacement of septic tank, upgrade of flooring in showers.
- Dunstan Hill: Existing site roads are to be tar and installation of new electric hook-ups
- Inverewe: Electrical upgrade.
- Jedburgh: Installation of new hard standing pitches and electric hook-ups. The site will also receive an electrical upgrade.
- Keswick: Installation of new hard standing pitches, electric hook ups. The existing tarmac site roads will also be repaired.
- Oban: Installation of a new site barrier, service area and drainage works
- Sennen Cove: Installation of new hard standing pitches and a new site access road is being developed.
- Sheriff Hutton: Refurbishment of the site’s amenity block, reception and service areas. Hard standing pitches, electric hook-ups, access barriers are also being installed. The site’s roads will also be repaired and it will also receive an electrical upgrade.
- St Neots: The site’s roads will be repaired.
- Theobalds Park: Refurbishment includes a new reception and amenity blocks, a motor home service point, service area, hard standing pitches, site barriers, an overnight parking area and the site roads are also being repaired.
- Verwood: Internal and external refurbishment of the site’s amenity blocks, service areas and reception. Site barriers, a motor home service point, a children’s play area and hard standing pitches will be installed. The entire site will receive an electrical upgrade and additional electric hook-ups. The site roads will also be repaired.
- Walton on Thames: Installation of hard standing pitches, electric hook-ups and a site barrier. An overnight parking area and a motorhome service point is being built. The site roads are also being repaired.
- Hayfield: Installation of Camping Pods