Introducing Temporary Overseas Membership
The Club has 106 UK Club Sites and 16 Camping in the Forest Sites to choose from.
All of our sites are of a high standard and you’ll receive a warm welcome from our Holiday Site Managers when you arrive. Our sites are set in ideal locations for exploring the country and visiting the range of attractions the UK has to offer. Camping in the Forest Sites are all located within the forests and National Parks of Britain, so you really can make the most of your holiday with The Camping and Caravanning Club.
With your three months Temporary Overseas Membership you now have access to the following great benefits:
- Members rates – saving you up to 30% per night on Club Sites and 15% per night on Camping in the Forest Sites
- Special deals for families in mid and high season on Club Sites and Camping in the Forest sites
- Children under six camp free on Club Sites and under fives on Camping in the Forest Sites
- Age Concession rates if you are 60 or over during low and mid seasons on Club Sites and during all seasons on Camping in the Forest sites (T's and C's apply)
- Access to the Club’s Travel Service - saving up to 10% on direct ferry prices
All this is available to you for just $39.73* (plus postage when sold in advance).
- Only 1 membership needs to be purchased per unit.
- Only full paying Members have access to the online Members area. If you join as a Temporary Overseas Member you can make a booking in the following way:
Book as a non-member online and the discount will be applied when you arrive on site
By calling the Reservations Team on 0044 2476 475426
- Your Temporary Overseas Membership does not include access to our exclusive member only Certificated Sites. If you wish to camp on these sites you can do so by joining as a full paying Overseas Member for 12 months, selecting our Digital Membership option.
*Currency conversions correct as of April 2017.
To buy your Temporary Overseas Membership call 00 44 24 7647 5449 or complete the application form below and send it back to us.