Why Join Camping Club Youth?
Join in with Camping Club Youth
Want to enjoy weekends away with your friends? Learn new skills and take part in camping activities?
With CCY, you can:
- Camp with your local District Association or region and take part in dedicated CCY events
- Camp at the annual National Youth Rally with other Youth Members, and enjoy sports events, games, fancy dress, discos and more
- Attend the annual International Youth Rally held in a different European country each year
- Learn new skills like pitching tents, cooking, map-reading, first aid and lots more
- Compete in sports like football, volleyball and netball
- Enjoy camping and activity weekends including pony-trekking, mountain-walking, rock-climbing and canoeing
- Take your National Youth Test – which proves your camping skills and brings extra benefits, like reduced membership fees
Alan Moore says
Join the youth section to enjoy camping, have fun and make loads of friends across the country.
Camping Club Youth (CCY) is free to join – and if you pass your Youth Test, it will still be free until you’re 21! You’ll also pay a reduced “Senior Youth” membership fee of £20.50 until you reach 30.
You can complete our online enquiry form
to request more information or alternatively, download an application form via the link below. You’ll need to return it to the Club’s Headquarters address, which is printed on the form.